Hello, and happy tax day! Yay! Right? Ok, maybe not, but it also means that Spring is now in full swing! So in honor of Spring, and to distract us from the fact that it’s tax day, here are several of the many reasons that we absolutely love Spring!
1. Opening up our windows to let some fresh air in
2. Waking up to birds chirping
3. Breakfasts on the porch
4. SUNNY DAYS!!! Ah how we’ve missed warm, sunny days!
5. The world becoming green again
6. The start of wedding season! 🙂
7. Being able to spend time outdoors
And here’s a little sneak peek at this past weekend’s engagement session, which we’ll be sharing more of very soon! 🙂
And to help just a little bit more with the tax day blues, share with us the reasons you love Spring, and one lucky commenter will receive a $25 gift card to our absolute favorite ice cream shop, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams! 🙂 Annnnnd, GO! (And don’t worry if you don’t have a Jeni’s near you…you can even have it shipped to your home!) Giveaway ends Thursday, April 17th at midnight, and the winner will be announced on Friday, April 18th.
//UPDATE// Congrats to Mary Heminger on winning the Jeni’s gift card!!